Dental implants provide a strong foundation for a permanent or removable prosthesis (replacement teeth) that are made to match your natural teeth. They are manufactured from biologically neutral pure Titanium or titanium alloys, that is accepted by the human body and these implants fuse with the jawbone to form a secure foundation for tooth replacement.
Types of Dental implants (Procedure)
Conventional or Immediate implants may be followed by immediate loading of crowns and bridges known as immediate loaded implants.
Conventional or Immediate implants may be followed by immediate loading of crowns and bridges known
as immediate loaded implants.
Conventional implants are applicable to almost anyone who is looking to replace one, multiple, all missing
teeth with a permanent restoration solution.
Conventional implants are done in 2 stages normally in 2 trips about 3 to 6 months apart.
Conventional implants may be done for most types of bone conditions. If there is moderate or
severe jaw bone loss, bone grafting may be recommended prior to dental implantation.
Immediate implants are also known as one day or same day implants.
This is the case whereby dental implants is placed during the same time after teeth are extracted.
Crowns, bridge, dentures may or may not be placed on during same trip depending on whether
immediate loaded implants may be done. Immediate implants are normally recommended only for cases with good jaw bone conditions.
Types of Dental implants (Procedure)FaridabadTypes of Dental implants (Procedure)
- Improved self-esteem and increased quality of life
- No need to trim the adjacent teeth to form the conventional bridge
- Improves speech as compared to having dentures
- Improved comfort relative to removable dentures
- Prevent further loss of teeth and bone support
- Improved and younger, natural appearance
- Improved oral health
- Durability. Implants are very durable and have expected life for a long number of years replacement for lost tooth
- No slipping, sliding clicking dentures or worrying about your dentures popping out in embarrassing situations